I need to write this down so as a reminder.
Anti Ringgit taught me a few tricks on fighting dryness in the room. You see, one of the bad thing about cold country is that the weather is very dry. It's so dry that I have to put on moisturizer after I bathe. Some areas which I forgot, for example, the thighs, became so dry there's spot on it.. and the texture feels like fish skins. So here are the tips:
1. Don't bathe with extreme hot or extreme cold water
2. End a not-so-hot-bathe with cool water to close the pores - this will also allow your body to quickly adjust to the cooler room temperature so you don't catch a cold
3. Put on moisturizer before you bathe
4. Use Dove bath foam coz it has 1/3 moisturizer content
5. Fill the bath tub with hot, steamy water and leave the bathroom door open - the humidity will flow into the room
6. Place a bowl of water by the bedside
7. If you have a kitchenette, like I do, BOIL a pot of water and let it steam (I only realized this two days ago! Alamak)
There you have it. Valuable tips.
In April 2008, Anne and I started our resolution to chant 1 million daimoku in one year. It's already Jan - and I am only one-third of t...
After years of driving an old car, I finally decide to change. And having a small family, I was eyeing a SUV. Last year, we were considering...
I bought this today. It was not an impulse buy. I spent months researching and then two months of waiting for stock from LG Malaysia. So...