The iPhone is both a blessings and curse during the labour and after the baby was born.
1. When baby and mommy are sleeping, it's good to keep daddy occupied.. get to FB, surf Net, send emails, etc
2. Instant photo taking and sorting - granted, other phones could do this but nothing beats the experience of flicking and pinching your photos to zoom. And instant sending of photos as emails.
3. SMS was fun - it's so cool to see SMS as conversation threads. Makes the experience surreal.
1. people expect minute by minute updates. Very stressful le :P especially when wife is in pain - I can't be tapping on the phone
2. The phone RANG! while Anne was pushing the baby up! I took good care to make sure it was shut off but it rang - because of the morning alarm! Alarm will ring regardless! Imagine the shock! LOL!
Ok ok.. I really cannot ramble. This post was put up due to peer pressure to write something! HA HA!
After years of driving an old car, I finally decide to change. And having a small family, I was eyeing a SUV. Last year, we were considering...
In April 2008, Anne and I started our resolution to chant 1 million daimoku in one year. It's already Jan - and I am only one-third of t...
I bought this today. It was not an impulse buy. I spent months researching and then two months of waiting for stock from LG Malaysia. So...